For all our Scottsdale Saddle Club members and non-members, we have a class just for you. You won't need to run another event. You simply enter your horse in the open class and your recorded time from your age class will be carried over to your chosen 3D jackpot classes.
1) OPEN is what it means - all riders will compete together.
2) Riders may compete in the 3D Jackpot for Barrels, Washington Poles or BOTH!
3) Multiple horses (same rider, more than one horse) can be entered in the 3D Jackpots! (please remember that only one horse per Gymkhana can compete for year end points)
4) For 3D Jackpots you must Pay In Cash to be Paid Out in Cash
5) 3D Jackpots will have a 70% payback and number of riders paid out in each D will depend on number of riders per D.
6) 3D means 3 divisions with 1 second splits between each division. For example: If the fastest time out of all the entries in the 3D Barrels Jackpot is 18.365, then that would be the first place in the 1st division. So, 2nd division would start at 19.365, then the 3rd division would start at 20.365.